Quote Questions |
Hello! So, you want to test your luck at Disney quotes? Well, okay. : ) All you do is read the quote & pick who said it. Pretty easy, huh? Good luck & have fun! : )
1. "A hero is only as good as his weapon."
2. "Look . . . the water's stiff."
3. "What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?"
4. "I like cats. I like to eat them."
5. "This is a pleasant surprise! I set my trap for a peasant, and lo! I capture a prince!"
6. "Candlelight, privacy, music. Can't think of a better place for hand-to-hand combat."
7. "If man were meant to fly, he'd have been born with wings."
8. "How can you read this? There's no pictures!"
9. "Just remember: When you wear this golden band, you hold the city in your hand."
10. "Relax? I have never been more relaxed in my life! If I were any more relaxed, I'd be dead!"
11. "Perfect isn't easy, but it's me."
12. "Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them."
13. "When you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best."
14. "Sign here, please!"
15. "It appears that I now have an outlaw for an in-law."
16. "There's one in every family. Two in mine, actually."
17. "My bark is worse than my bite."
18. "You've chosen a magnificent prison . . . but it is a prison nonetheless."
19. "Whoever adopts me will have to adopt Teddy, too."
20. "I just love happy endings!"